Wednesday, February 17


Our little stinker is growing so much! He already weighs 14lbs - what a chunk!
Lately he has discovered his hands, started cooing and 'talking' a lot more, and he smiles almost all the time!
He is a very happy baby and we have so much fun with him.


We just got back from a trip to Louisiana to see our family. Eli did great during the long car ride. We had a lot of fun with everyone. I think somone got a little spoiled with his Grandparents though!
 We went to a Mardi Gras parade in Luling and had a blast. We got tons of beads and toys. Eli slept the entire time - I even stood in the street right by the floats and loud music and he didn't even notice!


While in New Orleans, we got Abby to take some pictures of us. We realized that we really didn't have any pictures of the 3 of us together, so she did a mini photo shoot with us on Sunday. Thanks Abby :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B,

Your family is beautiful. I miss you so much.
I love you,

Katie

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are supposed to spoil their sweet grandbabies! I love all of these family pictures of you, Chris, and Eli. I miss you & I miss holding Eli and talking to him. Kiss him for me. Love, MOM

Rebecca M. said...

Love seeing the pics of your sweet family beck! Hopefully I can meet your little one soon =) Love YOU!

Carpenters said...

Good gracious your baby is adorable. Not that I didn't know that before but he gets me every time I look at his pictures:)