Monday, May 18

I have had my first experience of being sick and pregnant this weekend, and let me tell you, it is no fun...
I mean, when you are already worn out, adding being sick to that just makes you feel like you've been run over by a truck. I ended up catching a really bad cold and I think maybe a touch of the flu because I was running a low fever and throwing up some. I am doing a lot better now, just extremely congested and coughing. I haven't been able to talk in about 3 days... I'm sure Chris is thankful for that. haha.
I am finally able to eat some today, so I'm trying to build my strength back and get some fluids down.
What a rough weekend!

4 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

Hang in there girl, Baby yourself and get lots of rest. Praying for you!

Carpenters said...

I hope you're better.

i dig musicians said...

Austen times would be an absolute loverly time to live. Not sure if you got my flair with its message, but I'm pretty positive that in another life you and I had the last name Bennet. HAHAHA!!!

Michelle said...

Bummer. Hope you feel better soon.