I have been asked the same questions over and over again, so I'm just going to go ahead and give a run down of everything for you guys.
~
I am about 10 1/2 weeks along and our due date is November 27. (The day after Thanksgiving)
~
I feel great. I haven't had morning sickness at all. The only time I feel sorta weird is when I get hungry, so I have just made sure to have little snacks around and eat meals on schedule.
~
We had an early ultrasound at 6 weeks - we could see the heartbeat already then and it was so neat. We actually heard the heartbeat yesterday and I was so excited I couldn't stop giggling. Everytime the nurse would find it and get it loud and clear, I would start laughing and she would lose it. She was laughing too though. It was really exciting.
~
I have gained 3 lbs so far and I'm pretty sure its only in my belly. A couple of my pants are starting to get slightly uncomfortable in the waist. It's kind of funny, because it just seems like all of the sudden last week I got a little belly. I have been walking 45 min a day, 4-5 days a week, so I'm trying to stay healthy and in shape.
~
We are going to find out what we are having. According to the doctor we will have the ultrasound at about 18 weeks. That will be around the first of July. We have decided to not even start to pick out names until we know for sure what we are having.
~
No. I do not want your baby name suggestions. Sorry.
~
Well, that is about it for now. I will probably be updating more often because pregnancy makes you do funny things... and cry over funny things... I have several funny stories to tell already.
4 comments:
looking forward to your upcoming posts sweet friend!
Yeah! You'll find out right before our trip.
FINALLY!!!! It's legal to talk about it!!!
Awww your profile pic of Baby Paby Pelham is soooo cute!
Post a Comment