Saturday, March 1

Finally.
I finished an afghan.
It is so fluffy and lovely.
Sure would be nice to curl up in,
but it's like 70 outside...
I am keeping it. I have given away every single thing I
have crocheted so far.
It's only fair I get to keep something...
~
The next afghan is for you, Mum.
I promise.
It will be even more delightful than this one.
I will start on it soon.
Perhaps you could mention some colors you would prefer.
~
I have also started a new crocheting venture.
My first completed project was this
little guy.
(Courtesy of Lion Brand Yarn)

This is not the one I made.

I gave mine away already.

It made it in different colors though.

(Doodle, the next one is for you)

~

Anyways... sorry everyone,

This was a boring post...

I will do better next time.

~

(I do have a pretty fabulous story that involves

Hardees and a woman in a nightgown and red high heels...

But you will just have to wait...)

3 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

I think this is a great post!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful! i'm trying to crochet a baby blanket now. sadly, at this stage its a scarf, but the baby is not coming for a little while longer so i have some time still.

good for you, you should keep some of your handiwork. so many hours of love in every stitch, i'm sure that took you quite some time.

i dig musicians said...

Hey! Where's mine?!? P.s., showed Mom those patterns... Gonna try and talk her into making the Baby Pig for me. Heck yessssss....