Tuesday, February 22



Who is this toddler, and what has he done with my little baby??

*Eli at Orr Park*

We've been enjoying the 'spring' weather that has suddenly arrived here. Each day I put Eli in his red wagon and we walk down to the lake and look at the ducks and turtles - then we head to the playground to play and enjoy the sunshine. I think we have both had 'cabin fever' lately, so the change in temperature was quite welcome.

*at our neighborhood park*

We took Eli on his first hike at Oak Mountain on Saturday. I carried him in the moby wrap the first half of the hike, and Chris carried him back (because the way back involved lots of hills...)
We had such a nice time - It was a much needed day together as a family. Just being able
to get out and enjoy some fresh air and some quiet was so refreshing for all of us.

*Chris and Eli at Peavine Falls*


No comments: