Our baby turned 1 this past weekend.
~
Hard to believe that just a year ago he was this tiny...
*sniff sniff*
Stop growing up!
Now!
Stop it, I mean it!
This is a recent picture..
*waaaahh...*
he is so big now!
It has been a wonderful year. Definitely one of the happiest
years I have ever had, and also the most difficult.
We have been blessed to have a pleasant, laid back child, so
he definitely brightens every day for us.
His recent achievements:
* taking a few steps at a time by himself
*decided that his favorite word is 'Dada'
*eating everything in sight (I can't imagine how he will be as a teenager!)
*getting over his shyness and once again being silly and outgoing
*two bottom teeth
Happy Birthday, Eli!
I can't wait to see what year #2 has in store for you!
We love you!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, sweet Eli!
Post a Comment