Wednesday, April 21

After drooling over this artwork for - well - a long time, I finally chose a couple of prints to put in Eli's room. Honestly it was a hard decision because I love every piece that this artist does and I just want to buy all of his prints!
We chose 'Bird Band' and 'Bird Branch' to hang over Eli's bed and we think they are perfect for the room. Now the next difficult decision is 'Which ones are we going to purchase to put in Eli's bathroom?' Aack it's so difficult to choose!
If you like these, you can see the rest of Adam's work at here or check out his etsy shop here
Thanks falldowntree - we love your work and you can be assured that we will be getting more in the future!


ps - Abigail - I have picked out Eden and Lincoln's Christmas presents from here already :) You can just act surprised in December. haha

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

LOVE IT! Fun, can't wait.