Eli is 4 1/2 weeks and growing fast! He weighs 10lbs 6oz now, and has grown an inch since birth. Definitely a healthy little boy.
He has started smiling a lot, so that has been fun for us. We are finally getting intoa bit of a routine around here. He is sleeping about 3 hrs at a time at night now, waking up to eat and sleeping again... much better than he was doing.
I am feeling much better physically. I suffered from a gallstone the week after he was born and was extremely sick for about a week. I wasn't able to eat and keep anything down during that time, and ended up losing 35 lbs. (Not exactly the way I planned on losing my baby weight...)
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My parents, Ben, Abby and their children, Amanda all came to our house for the holiday and we all had such a good time being together. Eli got to meet his cousins Eden and Lincoln for the first time.
3 comments:
I hope Lincoln didn't traumatize sweet Eli while taking that picture:) Just gotta say, girl, you have one cute kiddo. love ya
I love the picture of Eli looking into the camera. He's so cute. I miss him...you and Chris, too. Love ya, MOM
LOVE your blog pic!!! Just want to kiss those sweet cheeks =) Hope you are all well. Love You friend!
Post a Comment