Well, I'm growing. This is me at 22 1/2 weeks.
I'm kind of behind on posting pictures since I will be 24 weeks tomorrow.
I'm still feeling really good. Just starting to actually feel pregnant. I am at the point where I have to throw my legs off the bed first and then push myself up to get up in the mornings. I never realized how awkward you can be when you lose your ab muscles!
On a sadder note, my hips are widening... This is the family curse... I should have been more mentally prepared for this... I tried to put on a pair of my old shorts this morning and, to my shock and dismay, I couldn't get them over my hips!
NNNOOO!!!
BUT,
I did get a jogging stroller this morning! I found one listed on Craigslist for only 50 bucks and picked it up this morning! I am so excited about it, since buying a new jogging stroller can be upwards of 200 bucks.
I am hoping to use it to work on the hip widening problem...
And the slightly jiggly thigh problem...
and the love-handle problem...
2 comments:
They're nice problems to have...for now =) You still make a fabulously cute pregnant lady!
Family curse?!! Watch your mouth girl. Actually, I've told you...once those hips widen, they 'ain't' going back. ha
Take that...family curse. But I'll always love you, no matter how wide your hips get. MOM
Post a Comment